30 Anniversary of the EPA
Presentations of the 30 Anniversary Conference of the Estonian Peat Association
Please click on the topic to open the presentation slides in pdf format. Please note that presentations marked with (EST) are in estonian.
Reproducing the presentations without the permission of it’s author is prohibited.
- Helli Toomsalu, Ernst & Young – Contribution of the peat sector to the Estonian economy (EST)
- Jüri Tiidermann, Eesti Turbaliit – The peat industry in a changing world (EST)
- Harri Tiido, erudiplomaat – Climate change, migration, food security, politics – is it a perfect storm? (EST)
- Ilze Ozola, Latvian National Peat Society – When the production site runs out (ENG)
- Professor Alar Konist, Tallinna Ülikool – The perspective and profitability of CO2 capture technologies (EST)
- Peeter Koppel, SEB Pank – Using the word “economic growth” in a limited resources situation – is it like cursing? (EST)
- Professor Kalle Kirsimäe, Tartu Ülikool – On what resources do we build up our future world? (EST)
- Heido Vitsur, LHV Pank – About renewable energy without the illusion (EST)
- Sami Tulonen, Aula Europe – Developments in Brussels (ENG)